Sassafras Software has released the next major version of K2 - KeyAuditor & KeyServer with new tools for optimizing, automating, and simplifying the management of software assets throughout an enterprise.
K2 is a cross platform Software Asset Management (SAM) solution for managing software license entitlements throughout an enterprise. K2 tracks, controls, and reports software usage for license compliance and cost reduction.
New in K2 version 6.2:
- Automatic reclaiming of KeyServer client licenses for inactive computers
- Data archiving for inactive computers
- Expanded computer hardware details
- Improved management of distinct software versions within an application family
- Tracking installation and usage of application software on Linux and Solaris
- Tracking of software usage within virtualized environments
For more information, visit www.sassafras.com.