Nuance Communications, Inc. provider of speech and imaging solutions, today introduced PaperPort Professional 12, a new version of the scanning and document management application for Microsoft Windows.
PaperPort Professional 12 adds new features designed to scan, organize and eliminate piles of paper - including invoices, contracts, photographs, and forms - and convert them into searchable electronic files that can be accessed and shared.Other features include:
- PDF Viewer Plus - Open and display PDF files faster than the general-purpose ImageViewer
- Searchable PDF - Make the content of your scanned paper documents or image files accessible to search engines such as Google
- New PDF Tools - Including improved annotations and dynamic or transparent stamps
- Support for SharePoint - Compatible with Microsoft SharePoint 2003 and 2007
- More Accurate OCR - Significantly improved OCR scanning now also includes support for advanced languages
- Tabbed Ribbon User Interface - Have all program features, including the new "Scan Now" button, presented on a set of tabbed ribbon-style toolbars
For more information, visit Nuance.com/PaperPort.