Print Manager today announced the availability of Print Manager Plus® WebAdvantage Suite Option for organizations that need to control user printing and printing security, whether printing locally or remotely through the Internet.
This new version of internet-based Release Station comes with Remote Printing features, which allows any organization to create its own Private Print Cloud.
The WebAdvantage Suite is an Add-On Option to Print Manager Plus; it is composed of web-based tools that allow organizations to implement users' printing flow and accounting without the hassle of adding new hardware, cash machines, kiosks or card swipe systems.
Private Print Cloud features include:
- Driverless printing of many common document types
- Supports Windows, Mac, Linux and virtually any other operating system running a Web Browser
- Active Directory integration
- Supports any printer type, make or model on your network
- Supports printing the following document types:
* PDF Files .pdf
* Images .jpg, .gif, .png, .tif, .bmp, .wpf, .emf
* Documents .doc, .docx, .txt, .rtf, .wps
* Spreadsheets .xls, .xlsx, .csv
* Presentations .ppt, .pptx
For more information on Print Manager Plus and WebAdvantage Suite or to download a fully functional evaluation visit http://www.softwareshelf.com/