BenQ America Corp. today introduced its new MW860USTi and MP780 ST+ interactive short-throw projectors with ultra-short-throw ratios of 0.37 and 0.49, respectively, that feature BenQ's second-generation PointDraw™ interactive projection technology with dual pen support.
BenQ's second-generation PointDraw™ interactive projection technology comes with the new PointDraw™ Pen 2.0, which features a faster response time to support remote interactivity up to 25 feet away from the board or projected surface. Dual pen control is supported by the newly designed QDraw 2.0 interactive software — enabling endless collaboration through simultaneous teacher-student interaction.
With the MW860USTi and MP780 ST+, students can enjoy taking turns making their contribution to the lesson using their own independent tool bar, which is under the teacher's complete guidance and control. Like its predecessor, the second-generation PointDraw™ technology requires no system calibration. Teachers can set up their lesson to begin teaching by simply turning on the projector and the PointDraw™ pens.
In addition to their enhanced interactivity, the MW860USTi and MP780 ST+ are packed with a number of other powerful features and functions to further future-proof every classroom, including:
• DLP®Link™ maximizes students' learning by creating an immersive learning environment through 3D visualization.
• WXGA short-throw projection increases the viewing area by 30 percent compared to XGA, and provides sharper, clearer images with less shadow distractions.
• 20-W built-in speaker power with audio pass-through and microphone input replaces classroom audio systems at no extra cost.
• LAN Display and USB Display options provide support for quick and easy setup, in addition to simultaneous multiprojection display capabilities.
• USB Drive Display and Remote Desktop support PC-less teaching by allowing teachers to simply use a USB flash drive, or remotely access their computers via a wireless mouse and keyboard over the LAN.
The MW860USTi and MP780 ST+ are available now at the MSRPs of $2,499 and $2,099 respectively.
Information on the full line of BenQ products is available at http://www.BenQ.com.