Today Adobe announced Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 & Adobe Premiere Elements 11, photo and video editing tools for Windows and Mac OS users.
New features include:
Adobe Photoshop Elements 11
- Create, edit and share content more quickly and easily
- Turn photos into illustrations using the new Comic, Graphic Novel and Pen & Ink filters
- Organize photos based on people, places (via Google maps geo-tagging) or events
Adobe Premiere Elements 11
- Save time using the new-and-improved user interface, which includes many of the same updates found in Photoshop Elements 11
- Add polish with a wide range of effects, transitions, themes, titles, disc menus, and sound
- Apply Hollywood directors’ techniques with InstantMovie, which automatically edits together clips with coordinated music, titles and effects; students can use new FilmLooks to their apply favorite cinematic styles to their movies
- Show off finished creations with integrated video sharing via Vimeo
- Export audio and video to the Web for rich media podcasts that can be downloaded to personal computers and a variety of mobile devices.
Student and Teacher Edition of the Photoshop Elements/Premiere Elements 11 bundle is available immediately for US$119. Teacher resources are now available online at the free Adobe Education Exchange (opens in new tab).