ForeScout Technologies, Inc., provider of real-time network security solutions, and AirWatch, mobile device management (MDM) provider, today announced a partnership to deliver a comprehensive mobile security solution that combines the features of ForeScout’s network access control offerings with AirWatch’s MDM solution. this partnership will help companies enable enterprise mobility and bring-your-own-device (BYOD) strategies that are flexible, scalable and secure.
ForeScout CounterACT™ and AirWatch MDM offer enterprises:
- Security automation to dynamically detect unmanaged devices in real-time — such as iPads, iPhones and Androids attempting to connect to the corporate network.
- Automated installation of AirWatch’s MDM agent on unmanaged devices
- Detection of jail-broken and rooted devices
- Real-time mobile device compliance re-assessment whenever a mobile device tries to connect to an enterprise WiFi network.
- Over-the-air device configuration and corporate app catalog management
- Enforcement of passcode policies and strong encryption keys
- Mobile application blacklisting, minimum OS level verification and device feature restrictions.
- The ability to remotely locate, lock and fully or selectively wipe lost or stolen devices.
- Compliance rules engine with automated responses for defined events and contextual changes.
- Unified visibility, control and compliance reporting for all mobile endpoint devices