Trend Micro (opens in new tab) today announced that 12 schools have been awarded its Educational Technology Grant. Each school will receive a $25,000 gift including cash, technology and professional services.
Schools were selected based on their desire to use technology to further the education of students.
Recipients of the Educational Technology Grant include:
- A.N. Prtizker Elementary School, Chicago
- The Atlanta Public Schools district, Atlanta
- Davis Elementary School, Irving, Texas
- Fair Oaks Elementary School, Osseo, Minn.
- Foxborough Regional Charter School, Foxborough, Mass
- Harrison K-8 School, Canon City, Colo.
- Newton-Lee Elementary School, Ashburn, Va.
- Point Arena High School, Point Arena, Calif.
- PS 29 John M. Harrigan School, New York
- Rio Vista Elementary School, Anaheim, Calif.
- Sappington Elementary School, St. Louis
- Young Leaders Elementary School, New York