iboss Network Security today announced the availability of MobileEther, a mobile device management (MDM) solution that provides organizations with security and compliance capabilities.
MobileEther combines traditional MDM, such as data loss prevention, with advanced Web and mobile malware protection, detailed reporting and directory-based user authentication.
MobileEther ensures that mobile devices in the workplace adhere to CIPA, HIPAA, PCI and FISMA regulations, among others, along with acceptable use policies. Key features include:
- HTTP/S Web filtering with flexible user access and directory integration
- Traffic scanning and identification of embedded threats (malware, botnets, new / unknown threats)
- Identification and securing of unencrypted, sensitive data transmissions (credit card information, social security numbers)
- Signature and heuristic-based intrusion prevention and detection
- Cloud based email security scans to detect viruses, malware, data loss, and protect against DoS attacks