HP has expanded its portfolio of thin client solutions with the HP t310 All-in-One Zero Client (opens in new tab) and HP t520 Flexible Series Thin Client (opens in new tab), designed to help businesses securely support virtual work environments.
HP also announced updates to its embedded Linux Operating System (OS) for Thin Clients, HP ThinPro 5.0 (opens in new tab), which features a new user interface and increased flexibility to move between the HP ThinPro OS and HP Smart Zero cores.
Key features of the compact HP t310 AiO include:
- Teradici PCoIP technology to ensure low display latency and fast response times, even for demanding multimedia applications.
- Fanless design, quiet thermals and a 23-inch diagonal display including keyboard and mouse
Enhanced features on the HP t520 include:
- Latest thin client technologies in a fan-less design that’s 20 percent smaller than its predecessor.
- AMD GX-212JC SOC, SATA flash drive interface, HD graphics, and configurable memory and storage
- The HP t520 lets businesses choose the operating system and client virtualization solutions best suited for their environment.