Syntonic, a sponsored data and connected services provider, today launched nationwide connected education services for K-12 students. The new Syntonic On-Ramp Education Services integrates district and school managed educational content, nationwide AT&T 4G connectivity, and mobile devices to provide students with equal access to online educational resources and learning tools
- Integration into existing IT workflows
- Syntonic browser-based administrative portal to manage access policies and student usage analytics
- Managed 4G sponsored data access
- Flexible access policies including time-of-day, geolocation, and usage, managed by school, grade level, classroom, and individual student.
- AT&T’s nationwide wireless network coverage
- Cloud-based policy enforcement supporting any student device