MicroK12 has released Standards Planner, software for K-12 educators that includes lesson planning, curriculum development, peer collaboration and a variety of other features. The software is designed to help teachers and districts organize their instructional material and also gives them the ability to search through standards-aligned resources such as Khan Academy, CK12 Flexbooks and more.
The software was designed to enable configuration at the individual teacher, school building, or even district level. Administrators have the ability to control modules and set up pacing charts, while teachers can use the program for complete lesson planning.
Standards Planner is a free, single-page web application with a premium version coming in the Summer of 2015.
- Drag & drop calendar system with personalized schedule (subjects, periods, etc.)
- App center- featuring CK12 Flexbooks, Khan Academy, Google Drive, and more
- Virus scanning and video conversion for accessibility from any device
- Standards instruction- including CCSS & NGSS with aligned resources
- Collaboration with other peers to build teaching material
- Pacing charts with notifications from curriculum staff to teachers
- District linking, vetting, reports, and advanced settings to fit unique district culture
For more information about Standards Planner, visit www.standardsplanner.com.