CoSN (the Consortium for School Networking) today announced its 2015-2016 Board of Directors.
The board of directors is the governing body that serves CoSN’s members and strengthens the organization. CoSN members elect the board to serve three-year terms.
CoSN’s 2015-2016 Board of Directors comprises:
- Mike Jamerson, CoSN Chair, and Director of Technology, Bartholomew Consolidated School Corporation (IN)
- Donna Williamson, CoSN Secretary, and Technology Director, Mountain Brook City Board of Education (AL)
- Jean Tower, CoSN Past Chair, and Director of Technology, and Public Schools of Northborough & Southborough (MA)
- Tom B. Ryan, CoSN Treasurer, and President of eMMERSION Learning (NM)
- Sheryl Abshire, Chief Technology Officer, Calcasieu Parish Public Schools (LA)
- Greg DeYoung, Chief Information Officer and Executive Director for Information Technology, Blue Valley USD #229 (KS)
- Mark Edwards, Superintendent, Mooresville Graded School District (NC)
- Michael Flood, Vice President, Education Markets, Kajeet, Inc.*
- Pete Just, CETL, Chief Technology Officer, MSD of Wayne Township (IN)
- Lillian Kellogg, Vice President, Client Services, Education Networks of America
- Steve Langford, Chief Information Officer, Beaverton School District (OR)*
- Vicki Lyons, Director, Technology Services, School District of La Crosse (WI)
- Nicholas G. Mirisis, Director, Marketing & Business Development, SchoolDude.com
- Lenny Schad, Chief Information Officer, Houston ISD (TX)
- Melissa Tebbenkamp, Director of Instructional Technology, Raytown Consolidated School District 2 (MO)
Learn more at: cosn.org/board.