McGraw-Hill Education has announced a new version of the ALEKS adaptive learning system.
New features include:
- Progress Pie Chart - using visual cues to depict a student’s mastery of the course
- Topics Carousel - allows students to navigate between topics they are ready to learn
- Learning Pages - provide students with detailed and interactive learning resources before attempting problems
- Student Reports - progress data to give students greater visibility and ownership of their learning
- Timeline View - aligning a student’s progress against the instructor’s pre-determined learning objectives
- Personalized Celebrations - encouraging students to master more topics and attain learning momentum