Acer today unveiled the first education tablet running Chrome OS, the Acer Chromebook Tab 10 (D651N). The new Acer Chromebook Tab 10 is designed for Acer’s education customers and features:
- Easily managed with a Chrome Education license
- QXGA 2048 x 1536 resolution on 9.7-inch touch IPS display
- Wacom EMR stylus for natural writing, drawing; dock keeps it stored safely
- Support for Google Play to give students, teachers access to educational Android apps
- Planned support for Google Expeditions AR to enable immersive learning experiences
The new Acer Chromebook Tab 10 (D651N) will be available to education and commercial customers in North America in April priced at US$329 and in EMEA in May priced at ¤329 (including VAT).