AltSchool today announced the addition of 12 more districts and schools to its partner network. AltSchool’s partner network connects hundreds of teachers representing every type of K-12 institution, from large urban districts to small private schools. AltSchool’s personalized learning platform helps teachers provide student-centered education using any curriculum.
AltSchool began developing the platform in its own school network in 2014, which are lab environments where pedagogy experts, classroom teachers, engineers, and designers co-create the tools.
New partners for the 2018-19 school-year include:
1. Paramount Unified School District’s Odyssey STEM Academy (Paramount, CA)
2. Palm Springs Unified School District (Palm Springs, CA)
3. Phase3 Lab School (Redlands, CA)
4. Revo Academy (Thousand Oaks, CA)
5. Sisu Academy (San Diego, CA)
6. The CUBE School (Denver, CO)
7. The W.I.D.E. School (Missouri City, TX)
8. Christina Seix Academy (Trenton, NJ)
9. Lamplighters Yeshivah (Brooklyn, NY)
10. Luria Academy (Brooklyn, NY)
11. The Mead School (Stamford, CT)
12. The Discovery School (Jacksonville Beach, FL)
Learn more about the program and how to partner with AltSchool to personalize learning at https://www.altschool.com/partner-schools.