Impero Software today announced the latest version of Impero Education Pro V7. The software has been updated to include a new mental health keyword library, google authentication, and improved scalability to support larger school districts, among other features. The company will showcase the new features this week at ISTE 2018 in booth #630.
Impero Education Pro alerts instructors or administrators if it detects students typing or searching certain keywords or phrases related to sexting, cyberbullying, radicalization, self-harm, mental health issues and more.
Features of Impero Education Pro V7 include:
· A new mental health keyword library developed in partnership with Mental Health America, No Panic and Harmless
· Additional feature enhancements to the browser-based console
· Google authentication
· Keyword policy management allowing districts to select keyword libraries for individual schools
· Improved scalability to support larger school districts
· MAC enhancements
· SIS integration improvements