Insight ADVANCE, today announced a collection of updates to its observation, coaching, and evaluation software.
The Insight ADVANCE Suite, including ADVANCEcalibrate®, ADVANCEfeedback®, and ADVANCElearn™, offers educators the opportunity to improve their practice through video-based self-reflection, peer-to-peer collaboration, and coaching. Educators can use uploaded videos of their practice – classroom instruction, coaching conversations or professional development – to share with colleagues and coaches for detailed and specific feedback. Users of the ADVANCE Suite will now will be able to network with one another to leverage a broader set of coaching resources.
ADVANCEcalibrate® users complete video-based calibration exercises and can connect with peers within their district or around the country.
New features in ADVANCEcalibrate include:
- Easier tracking of results from broad assessments of observer alignment;
- Immediate feedback available to participants upon completion of a video rating exercise;
- Data designed to inform professional development and calibration practices for observers.
- Using alignment data to inform targeted areas of improvement.
New features in ADVANCEfeedback include:
- The ability for administrators to create inter-organizational groups of users to collaborate;
- Increased flexibility in user management and permissions;
- Improved video management tools and workflows for observations; and
- Configurable pre- and post- observation surveys.
At the ISTE Conference in Chicago from June 24–27, Insight ADVANCE will be exhibiting and demonstrating the ADVANCE Suite at booth 2286.