Today, TechPilot Labs is releasing the Parent Portal add-on for their Apple MDM and Chromebook classroom management system.
TechPilot’s Parent Portal provides parents the capability to manage their child’s Apple device or Chromebook during non-school hours as configured by the school or district.
With Parent Portal parents can:
- Disable browsing during curfew hours
- Restrict browsing to a single website needed to complete an assignment
- Temporarily disable browsing by locking the screen for a period of time
- Restrict usage to only a specific set of apps (iPad only)
- Create and enforce a website block list
- Manage multiple child devices independently
Parent Portal is a free add-on available to all districts utilizing TechPilot’s SchoolMDM or ChromeTools management platform.
TechPilot supports all Apple platforms and Google’s Chrome. For more information or to schedule a live demo visit techpilotlabs.com.