Tech & Learning received three awards, including one gold-level honor, in the American Society of Business Publication Editors' 32nd Annual Awards Competition:
• Best Special Section: School CIO - Gold (Regional)
• Best How-To Article: "Eight Ways to Use School Wikis" - Silver (National)
• Best Product Section/Dept.: T&L Product Guide - Bronze (National)
Tech & Learning was a finalist for four Western Publishing Association's 2010 Maggie Awards:
• Best Computer Trade Publication
• Best Use of Social Media
• Best Series of Articles: "Follow the Money"
• Best How-To Article: "6 Ways Librarians Can Teach Social Media"
TechLearning.com was awarded an Education Standard of Excellence by the Web Marketing Association in the 2009 WebAwards.
Tech & Learning
1111 Bayhill Drive, Ste 125
San Bruno, CA 94066
General Inquiries and Questions? Email us here.
Magazine and Online Staff
• Allison Knapp, Publisher
• Kevin Hogan, Editorial Director
• Christine Weiser, Managing Editor
Meet the Bloggers
Want to write for Tech & Learning?
T&L is always looking for high-quality content. Please drop us a line at email@example.com and tell us your idea in one or two paragraphs. Please do not send full-length articles; pitches only. We are especially interested in hearing from in-the-field technology directors about successful IT implementations, innovative business ideas, and other best practices.
Subscription Questions?Click here
Sales and Advertising
• 2012 Media Kit
• Allison Knapp, Publisher/West Coast Sales rep, 510.868.5074
• Caliann Mitoulis, East Coast Sales rep, 215.370.5813
• Katie Sullivan, Account Manager, 917.281.4734
• Jared Stearns, Marketing Manager
• Nicole Spell, Production Manager, 917.281.4758