Tech Forum San Diego
On February 23, 2006, Tech Forum San Diego took place at the Westin Horton Plaza. Click on one of the tabs above to read here about the conference program, sponsors and speakers.
Tech Forum San Diego – NEW LOCATION!
Thursday, February 23, 2006
7:30 am – 4:30 pm
The Westin Horton Plaza
San Diego, California
ATTENDING AASA 2006?
Tech Forum San Diego is being held a day prior — be sure to work it into your schedule.
If you're attending AASA be sure to arrange your schedule to arrive in time for this event. Tech Forum is the perfect way to complement your AASA experience with an in-depth, technology forum geared to decision-makers like you!
Brought to you by the team behind T&L magazine and the techlearning.com web site, Tech Forum represents "Technology & Learning in action."
Now in its fifth season, this high-powered, one-day event provides K-12 decision makers with thought-provoking content on the hottest topics of the day in education technology.
An engaging and intimate setting, expert presentations, and plenty of networking opportunities ensure that participants leave with practical tools and key contacts for continued rich communities of practice.
Program Topics Include:
- Virtual learning: Is it Right for Your District?
- What are the cutting-edge tools for today’s schools
- Contemporary literacies: what do today's students need to know?
- How do you ensure a maximum educational return on your technology investments?
- Gain a year’s worth of insight and empowerment in one day
- Network with colleagues and peers in a productive yet casual setting
- Explore groundbreaking education technology solutions, in their own “backyard”
- Listen and Learn from renowned K-12 technology experts and innovators
Who Should Attend:
District and Building-Level Administrators; Technology Directors; Technology Coordinators; Librarians and Media Specialists; Mentor Teachers; Board of Education Members & other education staff involved in Technology planning.