Online Registration for Tech Forum is Now Closed
Please see the bottom of this Page for On-Site Registration Savings and Details.
In today's challenging climate, school districts are faced with the difficult task of finding new approaches to innovative education.
This high-powered event, which builds on the success of previous Tech Forums, will provide K-12 administrators and technology leaders with a practical look at some of the challenges facing today's schools and how to solve them through innovative technology and out-of-the box thinking.
Join us for a day of insight, enrichment and empowerment for you and your school/district.
- Managing Economic Challenges
- Data-Driven Decision Making
- Innovative Approaches to Professional Development
- Security, Strategies and Solutions
- The Keys to Effective Leadership
- Acquire vision from industry experts and educators on ways of "managing it all" with help from technology.
- Learn about innovative solutions for NCLB-era challenges.
- Share best practices with peers and network with select technology solution providers.
- Gain insight from inspiring speakers as they weave together the practical "what do we do now" questions with the big-picture perspective.
Who Should Attend:
K-12 building and district-level administrators, technology director/coordinators, district CIOs and all others involved in education technology planning and decision making.
IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO JOIN US AT TECH FORUM. REGISTER ON-SITE AT A SPECIAL RATE OF $199 per person.
Knowing how busy everyone's schedules are and how much we would like your participation as an educational technology leader, please accept our special invitation to register the day of the event at the pre-registration rate of $199 (standard on-site registration is $259 per person.)
This offer will be honored at on-site registration on Thursday, April 29th from 7:30 am - 9:00 am in the Red Oak Ballroom Foyer, Lobby Level of the Doral Eaglewood Conference Resort & Spa. Credit cards, checks or completed purchase orders will be accepted. P.O. invoices will be generated on-site with payment due within 30 days after the event.