Technology Challenge: Too Much Stuff to Manage, Not Enough Staff
Brought to you by
Thursday May 15, 2008 at 1:00 PM PDT / 4:00 PM EDT
Technology departments in education are faced with many challenges. A recent survey and research report conducted for education focused on issues and trends among K-12 IT leaders. In this webinar, IT directors from two school districts will talk about data-driven decision making and achieving productivity and efficiency in their IT operations. They will discuss how they combat the growing trend of 'too much IT stuff and not enough IT staff.'
Attend this free seminar to learn about:
- Top issues associated with managing information technology in schools
- Staffing levels in various size districts
- Peer views on topics such as security, integration and budgeting
- Mega-trend information on issues such as SIF, On-Demand software, NCLB affects on technology strategy and other hot topics.
If you attend, you will receive a copy of:
- The survey research report
- A white paper from the Software and Information Industry Association (SiiA) entitled Software-as-a-Service: A Comprehensive Look at the Total Cost of Ownership of Software Applications.