Tech Forum New York: Insight and Innovation for Technology Leaders
Friday October 22, 2010
670 White Plains Rd.
Tarrytown, NY 10591
What is Tech Forum?
Brought to you by the team behind Tech & Learning magazine and the TechLearning.com web site, Tech Forum represents "Tech & Learning in action." Now in its eighth season, this high-powered, one-day event provides K-12 decision makers with thought-provoking content on the hottest topics of the day in education technology. An engaging and intimate setting, expert presentations, and plenty of networking opportunities ensure that participants leave with practical tools and key contacts for continued rich communities of practice.
Who Should Attend:
- District and Building-Level Administrators
- Technology Directors
- Technology Coordinators
- Librarians and Media Specialists
- Mentor Teachers
- Board of Education Members & other education staff involved in Technology planning
The Top 10 Reasons to Attend Tech Forum New York
1. A thought-provoking opening keynote by the widely-acclaimed Kathy Schrock.
2. Practical breakout sessions and mini-workshops on topics of importance to K-12 leaders.
3. Roundtable discussions on hot-button issues identified by you when you register.
4. Engaging and well-respected speakers.
5. An amazing array of content packed into a single day, without the need to travel a long distance or take extended time away from work.
6. Good food, a lovely and intimate setting -- the chance to be pampered while you work.
7. The opportunity to hear from and meet with select industry providers who are available to answer questions and provide demos.
8. Great end-of-day prizes.
9. Priceless networking opportunities with some of the most tapped-in folks in the world of education technology.
10. A once-a-year chance to participate in the event that previous attendees have described as "extremely productive," with "superb breadth and depth" and "one of the best conferences ever!"