Skip to main content
- Understand what a COW is all about. The last thing you want to do is buy something you can't master and incorporate into your curriculum.
- Familiarize yourself with the difference between wireless offered through a COW and regular old wireless. Generally, COWs offer more control.
- Do your research before buying the components of a COW separately. You might be able to save money with a package deal.
- Be aware of the challenges surrounding COWs. You'll have to train teachers how to use the technology, and proving ROI might be tough.
- Consider leasing as an alternative to buying a COW. Leasing lets you refresh the technology and get out if you don't like it.