Question: How can I configure my new Macintosh G5 to automatically start Entourage when the computer boots up, so my email will always get checked automatically.
The IT Guy says:
In Macintosh OS X, you can configure an application to automatically open at startup:
- From the Apple menu in the upper left corner choose System Preferences.
- Click on Accounts in the lower left corner.
- Click on your user account on the left side of the window.
- Click on the far right tab, labeled â€œStartup Items.â€
- Drag the icon for MS Entourage (or any other program you want to automatically run at startup) into this window. More information about startup items in OS X is available on Mac OS X: How to Set up Login Items.
Next Tip: Basic Macintosh Troubleshooting