As a presenter, you plan and hope to get some type of reaction from your audience. What you might get are unexpected questions. You can prepare how to answer or handle most questions that you anticipate being asked.
- Ask one or two of your colleagues to assist you.
- Practice your presentation in front of them.
- Ask them to provide constructive feedback and write down any questions that come to them during your presentation.
- Practice answering the questions they give you.
- Have them help you come up with questions you hope no one asks (just-in-case).
- Practice answering those questions.
Before your actual presentation, tell the audience that you will save time at the end to answer questions.
Submitted by:Barbara Bray
Image from:My eCoach eLibrary
Next Tip: How to Handle Awkward Situations