Bretford Manufacturing, Inc.®, a United States manufacturer of technology-enabled furniture for agile learning and business environments, today introduced a new line of library furniture for the modern digital media center. The Library 2.0™ Lineincludes a full range of seating, tables and desks as well as the company’s new flagship FOSTER™ Series Circulation Desk and EXPLORE™ Teaming Table.
The flagship product in the Library 2.0 line is the FOSTER Series Circulation Desk, which serves as a resource center, help desk and a place for librarians and visitors to work in partnership.
Also highlighted is the EXPLORE Teaming Table, a small group collaborative table that feature a large monitor at one end and allows up to five students to connect and share the screen content on their laptop or other mobile device.
Other products include:
- MOTIV™ Soft Seating with power access for a comfortable place to work and gather
- New double-sided EXPLORE Collaborative Laptop Tables with Fluid Up Power System
- New EXPLORE Computer Tables
- New option of EXPLORE Tables with a hardwood leg
- Two new lines of Study and Computer Carrels using Bretford’s Fluid Up Power System