Edlio (opens in new tab) has partnered with Livingtree (opens in new tab) to add a family engagement solution, currently available to Edlio clients, to its suite of tools connecting schools with communities.
For nearly two decades, Edlio has been focused on making it easy for educators to connect with families through websites and streamlined payment tools. With the addition of Edlio Engage powered by Livingtree, Edlio is a one-stop shop for schools and districts looking to strengthen relationships with their communities.
As a result of the partnership, Edlio Engage will offer two-way conversations, enabling families to engage with schools. Other features of Edlio Engage include:
- Translation into more than 100 languages
- FES (Family Efficacy Score)
- Direct messages
- Photo, video, and file sharing
- Email and mobile push notifications
- SIS integration
- School engagement reports
- District-wide engagement reports
- District-level visibility and access
- Family engagement and platform tracking