The National Future of Education Technology Conference® (FETC®) has announced the six content tracks for 2020, two of which―Future of Ed Tech Library Media Specialist and Future of Ed Tech Coach―are new tracks being introduced for the first time. FETC 2020, the 40th anniversary event, will feature more than 600 total sessions organized around the key roles in education leadership, providing all attendees with the opportunity to select the most relevant content and maximize their learning. The conference will take place January 14-17, 2020 at the Miami Beach Convention Center in Miami, Fla.
The six content tracks for FETC 2020 are:
- Future of Ed Tech Library Media Specialist―This new track will inform participants about the resources and training tools available to incorporate technology into programs.
- Future of Ed Tech Coach―In this newly-created track, participants can get the latest insights and strategies on instructional technologies, personalized learning materials and pedagogical methods to mentor and train educators in their schools and districts.
- Future of Ed Tech Administrator―This track, designed for leaders in schools and districts, will deliver technology-based best practices that can be used in administrators’ efforts to lead initiatives that embrace technology, engage learners and build capacity among entire teams.
- Future of Ed Tech Information Technology―With sessions for every role in the technology department, this track provides takeaways to address cybersecurity, AR/VR, cloud computing and more.
- Future of Ed Tech Educator―In this track, teachers will discover innovative digital learning tools for the classroom—from game-based learning to online learning strategies and coding—and learn practical tips to take back and implement in their schools.
- Future of Ed Tech Inclusion & Special Education―Special education leaders, support staff and educators will find specific and relevant content in this track. Participants will learn about effective practices for using technology to support the academic and social-emotional growth of all students, including those with disabilities.
In addition to the hundreds of concurrent sessions across the six targeted tracks, FETC 2020 will have numerous learning and networking opportunities for participants of all roles and interests. The conference will kick off with an opening keynote from best-selling author Daniel Pink and will feature a STEM keynote from Justin Shaifer, founder and executive director of Fascinate, Inc.
Registration is now open for the 2020 Future of Education Technology Conference. For additional information and to register, visit fetc.org/register or call toll-free 1-800-727-1227. Educators who register before November 1, 2019 will save up to $150 by securing the Super Saver rate.