Getting Candid about Cameras
- Look for cameras from vendors who offer special pricing for K-12 schools.
- Megapixels are important, but not everything; find the camera that is right for you.
- Don't be fooled by digital zoom; for consistent image quality, optical zoom is all that matters.
- Memory is a critical feature in most cameras, but you can always buy more.
- Whiz-bang features are fun, but be sure they don't drain battery life unnecessarily.
- The best cameras are those that enable you to view photos quickly and easily.