Vivi (opens in new tab), the wireless screen mirroring solution designed for the classroom, has launched a new Student Feedback Tool (opens in new tab) to support real-time student-to-teacher feedback. The tool is included at no additional cost in Vivi's classroom engagement solution, which uses screen mirroring technology to foster and maintain active student participation in lessons, while supporting teachers with the implementation of evidence-based classroom practices.
With the Student Feedback Tool, educators can actively monitor student engagement while students may communicate their social-emotional well-being as well as their academic challenges in a safe and discrete way.
The Student Feedback Tool enables instantaneous, in-class formative assessment and other feedback using existing lessons and resources, with no pre-class preparation. Polling options include multiple choice, true or false, yes or no, or emojis. The new feature also offers five pre-built student well-being polls and gives educators the ability to create their own polls in the Vivi Central administration platform.
Vivi’s screen mirroring solution allows teachers to roam the classroom and interact with students, and enables learners to share their screens with the classroom or small groups for immediate feedback.
The Student Feedback tool allows educators to:
- Generate instant reporting through the Vivi app or Vivi Central, with the choice to display results as a bar chart, pie chart, or list of student responses;
- View a snapshot of the content displayed on the screen at the time of the poll;
- Choose to share results on the classroom display with students or keep them private;
- Set up alerts for designated staff members triggered by results of well-being polls; and
- Create custom well-being reports.
Vivi executives will be showcasing their new tool at the ISTE 2019 conference in Philadelphia from June 23–26 in booth #547.
Those not attending the conference may request a demo at Vivi.io (opens in new tab).