The ed tech landscape is constantly evolving, and schools face the challenge of navigating an unfamiliar and fast-moving technology environment. For many schools, the result is "technology sprawl," a complex tangle of cloud-based and locally hosted systems, school-issued and personal computing devices, classroom technologies, and more that requires significant time and costs for IT administration and can cause inconvenience and confusion for users.
To help educators and administrators understand ed tech, eChalk is releasing the first two white papers of a series that provides perspectives and insights on current topics challenging today’s education community.
The two white papers available today are:
The Changing Landscape of EdTech
· Setting Context
· The Evolution of Learning Platforms
· Educational Clouds Multiply
· Technology As Your Partner
Why a School’s Online Presence Matters
· Just How Important Is Your School’s Website
· Best Practices
· Every Night Is Parent-Teacher Night
· The Real Effects of a Poor Web Presence
· Before & After: Ways to Improve Your School Website
· Choose A Partner That Makes It Easy
The white papers are available to download for free at http://www.echalk.com/impact/whitepapers. Future papers in the series will cover topics related to personalized learning, information sprawl and parental involvement.