You can help teachers by facilitating their playing different roles in a group.
- Form groups with six teachers.
- Hand out strips of paper that define the role for each person in the group:
- Have each person read the same article about one research topic and highlight points based on their role.
- Have people report their findings to the others in their group from the role they are playing.
- Make sure someone is a recorder and gathers the information from the group to give to you.
Submitted by:Barbara Bray
Next Tip: Technology and Management Concerns