Skip to main content
Selecting Silicon: Why Parents Choose Online Charter Schools
- Bauman, K.J. (2001). Home Schooling in the United States: Trends and Characteristics. Population Division. Washington, DC.
- Clark, T. (2001). Virtual schools: Trends and issues. A Study of Virtual Schools in the United States.
- Department of Education (2001). CyberCharter Schools Review (http://www.pde.state.pa.uscharter_schools/cwp/view.asp?a=3&Q75169). Downloaded 3/10/2003.
- Golden, D. (2000). Former Secretary of Education Plans School on Internet The Wall Street Journal. December 28.
- McClelland, J. (1997). Knowing and being known: Parent’s experiences with rural schools. Journal of Research in Rural Education, 13 (2), 108-16.
- Peck, K.L. & Carr, A.A. (1997). Restoring public confidence in school through systems thinking. International journal of educational reform, 6 (3), 316-23.
- PAVCS - Pennsylvania Virtual Charter School. Downloaded 03/30/2003.
- Reigeluth, C.M. (1995). A Conversation on Guidelines for the Process of Facilitating Systemic Change in Education.
- Solomon, G. (2004). Finding funding: A Dozen Daring Ideas. Technology and learning, xx (x), 33-43.
- Trotter, A. (2001). Bennett’s Online Education Venture Opens for Business (http://80-proquest.umi.com.ezproxy.libraries.psu.edu/pdqweb?rqt=306&TS-=1006990784). Education Week.