Tech & Learning has written about tools and ideas that transform education since 1980. All stories are written by experienced educators and journalists, and are reported, researched, fact checked, and edited in accordance with the highest standards of journalism. Tech & Learning is published by Future PLC, which also publishes Tom’s Guide, Tech Radar, Live Science, Space.com, and more than 100 other top brands, and is based in London, New York, Washington D.C., Bath and other locations around the globe.
Each week, Tech & Learning’s newsletter reaches 67,000-plus tech-savvy educators looking to stay aware of the latest trends, news, and tools in K-20. Our monthly digital magazine has a readership of more than 50,000 education leaders, teachers, and support personnel and more than 1.8 million users visited Tech & Learning in 2020.
Those interested in pitching story ideas for Tech & Learning should read multiple articles to get an idea of our tone, approach, and the type of subjects we generally cover. Education News, How To, and Professional Development are among our most popular topics.
When pitching, please note:
- We do not publish press releases or vendor bylines.
- We look for stories that help our readers drive student success through the use of innovative tools and ideas. These stories should be in general and not just about the use of a specific product. (Find a good example of this kind of story here.) The byline should be an educator/customer, not a company representative.
- We consider product suggestions for our "How to Use...xxx" that meet the following criteria: has been available publicly for 6 months; has a proven record of success in classrooms; should be FERPA and COPPA compliant.
- We only publish original and exclusive content that has not appeared in other publications, including on social media and personal blogs.
- We do not accept or publish AI-generated content.
Still interested? Please send your story ideas to Ray Bendici at firstname.lastname@example.org.