Use these 5 tips to learn more about technology and share with your professional development team:
1. Attend technology webinars and report pertinent information to the technology department or administration.
2. Research and identify potential funding sources that support advanced technology purchases.
3. Form a committee to assist with writing grant proposals to support technology purchases and staff development.
4. Join a technology interest group on the Web and ask questions to gain knowledge from your peers.
5. Attend meetings to learn about the district's long and short term plans to upgrade technology; provide suggestions for improvement from your research.
P.D. Tips courtesy of Atomic Learning