“Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together and motivating them, the teacher is the most important.” ~ Bill Gates
In my book, The 30 Goals Challenge for Teachers, I describe the many ways in which technology has impacted our traditions, rituals, communication, language, relationships, values, and learning. We have a generation of digital learners who need guidance on how to navigate the web, be good digital citizens, and problem solve and collaborate with their digital devices. Below are my top 2015 posts on integrating technology to help you better guide your learners.
- 20 Ways to Transform Learning with Technology
- Digital Activities & Icebreakers for Gen Y
- 20 Tools, Apps, & Tips for Engaging Assessment
- Flipping Instruction for Struggling Students
- Teaching the Emoji Generation: 12+ Activities & Resources
- Let’s Write! 20+ Ideas & Resources
- 20+ Incredible Digital Research Apps
- Collaborative & Creative Online Learning
- Back to School Selfie Adventure for Your Students!
- Let’s Hang! 10+ Ways to Spark Collaboration with Google Hangouts
- Teach Digital Citizenship: 20+ Tips & Resources
- Let’s Present! 21+ Digital Poster Tools & Tips
- Teacher Zen with Google: 50+ Tips, Tools, & Apps
- Video Projects to Engage Learners: 20+ Tools & Tips
- Audio Projects for Digital Learners: 30+ Resources
- Creating Digital Books: 15+ Ideas & Resources
- Meaningful Learning with Digital Portfolios: Tools & Examples
- Spark Creativity! Remix! 15+ Resources
- Teach with Comics! 15+ Tips & Tools
- STEAM It Up with the 8 C’s! 50+ Ideas & Resources
Enjoyed these resources? Get your copy of The 30 Goals for Teachers or my $5.99 ebook, Learning to Go, which has digital and mobile activities for any device with handouts.
cross posted at teacherrebootcamp.com
Shelly Terrell is an education consultant, technology trainer, and author. Read more at teacherrebootcamp.com.