Mobile Learning Summit 2012
How will you use mobile learning?
Prediction: If mobile learning only focuses on drill-and-kill activities, then mobile learning will fail.
Why only use mobile learning for apps?
How can teachers improve student learning through the social interactive parts of mobile learning?
Questions for Mobile Learning
1. What is the role of teachers in mobile learning?
2. How can the students learn through collaboration inside and outside the classroom?
3. How do students do higher-level thinking for in-depth learning?
4. How can teachers increase students’ learning time?
5. How do students demonstrate their learning on a daily or weekly basis?
6. How do teachers constantly monitor students learning and provide new learning strategies? How do students monitor their own learning?
7. How do students bring their world into the classroom to make learning real?
8. How do students take their learning out into the world?
9. How do students communicate for learning through texting, Facebook, and phone calling?
10. How do students learn from media as well as written information?
11. How do students learn more when they interact with people outside the class/state/nation?
A few of my previous blogs about Mobile Learning:
Criteria for selecting student mobile learning device (educational concerns)
Aim For Real Learning With Apps
Analysis of Learning with Mobile Learning
Is it really MOBILE learning?
Teaching In the Age of Mobile Learning Devices