If you are looking for creativity tools, here is another one for you!
Recite helps you turn quotes or your mottos into a poster that you can share with others. Simply, go to the website, write your sentences/ quote or motto, then choose a style among many stylish ones and share it with others using many different social media platforms. You can also download it to your computer as well.
Here are a few ideas to use it in class:
- Ask your students to summarize a book that they have read by creating a poster of it.
- Students can create a poster that is related to your topic.
- Each group or student can create a poster about classroom rules.
- Students can create book covers or advertisements for films/objects/books.
- This tool is super easy and a handy tool to use.
If you like this tool, please check these too:
cross-posted at ozgekaraoglu.edublogs.org
Özge Karaoğlu is an English teacher and educational consultant in teaching young learners and teaching with web-based technologies. She is the author of Minigon ELT book series, which aims to teach English to young learners through stories. Read more of her ideas about teaching English through technology and Web-based tools at ozgekaraoglu.edublogs.org.