I never know what to say on the podcasts I am invited to, and yet, I always have a great time speaking to the amazing educators, hosts, and just generally nice people that invite me on their shows. I have I had the chance to join a few wonderful podcasts but often forget to share officially here on the blog.
So if you feel like listening to me speak about my books, the Global Read Aloud, giving the classroom back to students, our just life in general, please take a listen to these.
- Larry Jacob’s EduTalk – What Learning Looks Like
- Brian Sztabnik Talks With Teachers
- Joe Sanfelippo and Tony Sinanis (Some of my favorite people in the whole wide world) – BrandEd – Strategies for Connecting Your Students to the World
- Todd Nesloney and Chris Kesler at EduAllStars – Session 22
- Project Pupil – This is how learning should look like
- The Interactive Teacher – Global Read Aloud and Classroom Transformation
cross-posted at pernillesripp.com.
Pernille Ripp is the the author of Passionate Learners – Giving Our Classroom Back to Our Students, creator of Global Read Aloud Project, and co-founder of EdCamp MadWI. She teaches fifth grade in Verona, Wisconsin, and blogs at http://pernillesripp.com.