- Three New — & Good — Guides To Twitter tags: twitterhowto
- How to Enable Text Notifications for Your Google Calendar Events tags: notificationsgooglecalendartext
- An example of e-book production using dotepub: comAn example of e-book production using dotepub: compare immersive reading on webpage vs EPUB & Kindle e-book https://t.co/Tl7YqOq8PO #eprdctn tags: eprdctn
- Chromebook Resource Center by IntelFrom Vicki Davis tags: chromebooks
- Who Moved My Desk? tags: blendedlearning
- 9 ways to use Hyperlapse for your school's videosHyperlapse is a new app by Instagram that allows you to transform a video clip into a sped-up, time-lapse video. What makes Hyperlapse unique is that it adds a layer of beautiful image stabilization that makes the viewer feel as if they are right there in the action. As of now, it's only available on iOS. tags: videoshyperlapse
- Chrome Apps Perfect for the Chromebook Classroom tags: chromeappschromebooks
- A Checklist for Back to School NightGreat checklist for back top school night from Edutopia tags: checklistbacktoschoolnightedutopia
- Football by FootballCool site just released today. http://t.co/MFLEoOxUPG -- Columns from the players themselves. Great job @SageRosenfels18 and @chatham58.
- Now You Can Customize Background Images and Themes in Google Forms - Here's HowFrom Richard Byrne - Now you can customize the look of your Google Forms beyond the default theme choices that Google has offered for years. tags: googleforms
cross-posted at www.patrickmlarkin.com
Patrick Larkin is the Assistant Superintendent for Learning of Burlington Public Schools in Burlington, MA and the former principal of Burlington High. He blogs about education at www.patrickmlarkin.com.