Are you teaching students good study skills? Do you want to introduce mobile apps that can be used on your students’ personal devices?
You’re bound to find something on this list that can help you and your students this school year!
- Synopsis (flashcards)
- Shmoop (test prep guides)
- VocabularySpellingCity (games)
- EasyAnnotate (PDF viewer)
- NoteLedge (notetaking)
- Brainly (social network)
- Academic Help (writing guides)
- Math Vocabulary Cards (flashcards)
- Outread (speed reading)
- MathsRulz (formula guide)
- LifeNoted (organization)
- gFlash+ (flashcards)
Here are two other lists you may want to check out:
cross posted at classtechtips.com
Monica Burns is a fifth grade teacher in a 1:1 iPad classroom. Visit her website at classtechtips.com for creative education technology tips and technology lesson plans aligned to the Common Core Standards.