- The Twitteraholic’s Ultimate Guide to tweets, hashtags, and all things Twitter - The Edublogger“@courosa: Ultimate guide to tweets, hashtags, and all things twitter http://t.co/3rlXTQjEcW via @suewaters #blc14” #aoptechtags:blc14aoptech
- Where Good Ideas Come From Quotes by Steven JohnsonQuotes from “Where Good Ideas Come From” http://t.co/8XlClcPrkN #blc14tags:blc14
- Thinking About The R in SAMR | Edudemic#Work that matters! Check out @patrickmlarkin's post Thinking About The R in SAMR http://t.co/rO8BJtNiFA #vsblearns #edtechtags:Workvsblearnsedtech
- ": ComPassion Based Learning:"@schink10: ComPassion Based Learning: The Coolest Thing I Have Ever Seen. http://t.co/HWuWiKJalW… you should join this
- Schooled - The New YorkerImportant article for T’s and P’s to read. http://t.co/hO7I9cZxWQ #edchat #edpolicytags:edchatedpolicy
- A veteran teacher turned coach shadows 2 students for 2 days – a sobering lesson learned | Granted, and...Looking at classes from the inside with teachers shadowing studentstags:coachshadowsstudents
- Use LOC Subject Headings In Google Books Searchestags:searchsubjectlibraryofcongress
- The Desk Of The Average American Office Worker Has Changed A Lot Since 1984.tags:officeworkspace
- Learning In Burlington: A Great Communication Tool for all Staff and My Weekly BPS Blog Update (Week 3)Totally love @patrickmlarkin 's Blogging in the Burlington Public Schools project: http://t.co/RxYHU0ZnEb #cpchat #suptchattags:cpchatsuptchat
- Peer-to-Peer Observation: Five Questions for Making It Work | ASCD Inservicetags:observationquestionspeerobservation
- How to Insert Special Characters Into Google Documentstags:googlegoogledocsspecialcharacters
- Tips and Resources for Finding Free Images for Your Projectstags:imagesprojectsresources
- Many Ways To Connect to EGHS by Michael Podraza on PreziMany Ways To Connect to EGHS by Michael Podraza on Prezi http://t.co/tiH9IlAvq9 #EGHSMatterstags:EGHSMatters
Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.
cross-posted at www.patrickmlarkin.com
Patrick Larkin is the Assistant Superintendent for Learning of Burlington Public Schools in Burlington, MA and the former principal of Burlington High. He blogs about education at www.patrickmlarkin.com.