- Using TED-Ed to Blend EdLeader Developmenttags:blendedlearningTEDed
- What If We Said “NO” to 1:1?tags:innovation1:1
- What makes a good Common Core math question?tags:commoncoremath
- Digital Citizenship: Developing a Culture of Trust and Transparency | Edutopiatags:digitalcitizenshipculturetransparency
- Twitter tutorial for beginners - esp Teachers - YouTube@gcouros @jmattmiller shared this Twitter tutorial recently. https://t.co/QJ9r4I530s #EDUC3625tags:EDUC3625
- Tech Tuesday screencast: Twitter for teachers | Ditch That Textbook@BethStill @gcouros There's this too >>> Tech Tuesday screencast: Twitter for Teachers http://t.co/oHwOHS1X3X #educ3625tags:educ3625
- How to Import Quizzes Into Your Socrative Accounttags:quizzesimportssocrative
- Visualizing Emancipation - An Interactive Map for U.S. History StudentsVisualizing Emancipation is an interactive map developed by historians at the University of Richmond. The purpose of the map is to show how the institution of slavery slowly came to an end during the Civil War. The events on the map are based upon newspaper reports, official military and government records, personal papers, and books.tags:interactivemaphistory
- Becoming a Digital School Administrator - Download Free Content from Mercy High School on iTunes (opens in new tab)tags:administratoriTunesUISTE2014ADE
- Guided Reading Choice Board - 1:1 Classroomtags:guidedreadingguidedreading1:1ipad
- The Death of Oscar Taveras, and the Unanswerable Questions of Unfulfilled Promise - Touching All the Bases - Boston.comThe Death of Oscar Taveras, And The Unanswerable Questions of Unfulfilled Promise http://t.co/Q25jBHPprH
Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.
cross-posted at www.patrickmlarkin.com
Patrick Larkin is the Assistant Superintendent for Learning of Burlington Public Schools in Burlington, MA and the former principal of Burlington High. He blogs about education at www.patrickmlarkin.com.