- How to Create, Edit, and Share Notes on Google Keeptags:howto
- To My Son's Future TeacherGreat thoughts for all teachers to remembertags:teacherntchatnewteachers
- How GVSU Made Online Teacher Training a Possibility with SwivlHow Grand Valley State University Made Online Teacher Training a Possibility with Swivl – A case study: http://t.co/CpRFDint5R #edtechtags:edtech
- Patrick Larkin's Profile - Burlington Public Schools | DunwelloWhat @patrickmlarkin is doing for @BurMASchools is pure awesome sauce. Can't wait to see what ppl recommend about him http://t.co/aYT4pEG26v
- New #digcitsummit Speaker Brings #stuvoice to Summit: Timmy Sullivan | Digital Citizenship SummitNew #digcitsummit speaker Timmy Sullivan brings #stuvoice to Summit: http://t.co/rQx6ulHHmV #digcit http://t.co/OQVQSIlXKGtags:digcitsummitstuvoicedigcit
- Speaking on the Criminalization of Black Youthtags:inequalityJoseVilson
- The Matthew EffectThe correlation between poverty and literacy. tags:literacy
- What to Learn in College to Stay One Step Ahead of ComputersSome scholars are trying to discern what kinds of learning have survived technological replacement better than others.tags:collegelearningrelevancecareers
- My reply to Willingham, Part 2Second part of Grant Wiggins reply to Daniel Willingham's Washington Post Seriestags:readingcomprehension
Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.
cross-posted at www.patrickmlarkin.com
Patrick Larkin is the Assistant Superintendent for Learning of Burlington Public Schools in Burlington, MA and the former principal of Burlington High. He blogs about education at www.patrickmlarkin.com.