Mimio has published “A Helpful Guide to Mobile Devices in the Classroom, 2nd Edition,” which can be downloaded at no charge from http://news.mimio.com/mobile-devices-guide-2015-pr.
The guide includes the following sections:
- Up-to-date statistics on the use of mobile devices in education.
- Overviews of different devices currently on the market, and the pros and cons of using each of these devices in the classroom.
- Synopses of the research on how to achieve deeper learning – whether teachers are using high-tech or low-tech methods.
- Ideas for incorporating mobile devices into the curriculum.
- Lists of such resources as new technology, learning systems, and applications that can make going mobile a smooth transition for schools, teachers, and students.