BenQ America Corp. today unveiled a new Colorific™ projector for classroom applications. The ultra-short-throw MW883UST next-generation projector combines high brightness, WXGA resolution, simple installation and setup, and interactive capabilities.
- 3,300 ANSI lumens and a 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- PointWrite™ interactive module option, which allows teachers and students to annotate course material using pens or finger-touch technology. interactive software
- Wireless connectivity and content sharing
- Blu-ray™ 3D capabilities
- Dual HDMI® ports
- USB reader for PC-less presentations and document saving
- Integrated wireless docking port to house accessory dongles
- 20-W audio
The MW883UST is now shipping in North America. More information is available at www.BenQ.us.