Follett and Biblionasium announced today that in August Follett’s Destiny Library Manager will be integrated with Biblionaisum’s digital platform that connects young readers with their friends, teachers, librarians and parents.
Features of the Follett-Biblionasium integration include:
1) Single sign-on between the two platforms
2) Real-time information and access of library resources through Destiny
3) Actionable data for educators to guide and monitor effective student reading programs
4) Facilitate and promote the discovery of existing school library resources for students
5) Real-time reports and data on student reading preferences and reading habits for school librarians
Attendees at the 2016 ALA (American Library Association) Conference in Orlando, June 23-28, can find Follett on the exhibit floor at booth 1021. Attendees at the 2016 ISTE Conference in Denver, June 27-29, can find Follett on the exhibit floor at booth 2903.