Kensington®today introduced its new SmartFit® Dual Monitor Arm Mount, which allows users to add a second external display to their desktops.
The Kensington Dual Monitor Arm Mount has two adjustable arms that support up to 24” monitors, and with SmartFit features, users can find their optimal height setting to reduce neck, back and vision strain.
SmartFit® Dual Monitor Arm Mount — (K60273; $229.99)
- SmartFit System – Allows users to select their personal height setting using the included color-coded fitting chart to set the mount at a personalized height
- Two Adjustable Monitor Arms – Dual pivot points provide vertical, horizontal, and distance adjustment to angle and rotate displays measuring up to 24”
- VESA Compatible – Monitors are attached to the arms via 75mm or 100mm VESA mounts
- Cable Management – Helps reduce cable clutter on the desktop by feeding cords down the neck of the mount
- Assembly – The system attaches to the edge of a desktop so the monitors can be up and running in a matter of minutes
The SmartFit Dual Monitor Arm Mount will be available to order on Kensington.com mid-August.