Time To Know has announced the formation of an advisory board to provide strategic guidance for the company’s K-12 education efforts in the United States.
Educational Advisory Board members include:
• Dr. Sheryl Abshire, chief technology officer for Calcasieu Parish School System, La.
• Jennifer Bergland, chief technology officer for Bryan Independent School District, Texas
• Dr. Jim Causby, executive director of the North Carolina School Superintendents’ Association
• Alan E. Farstrup, former executive director of the International Reading Association
• Thomas W. Greaves, founder of The Greaves Group
• Sharnell S. Jackson, president and CEO of Data-Driven Innovations Consulting, Inc.
• Carol Mortensen, computer technology integration specialist for Deer Park Independent School District, Texas
• Susan Patrick, president and CEO of the International Association for K-12 Online Learning (iNACOL)
• Dr. Alma Rios Rodriguez, administrator for leadership development and educator certification at the Region One Education Service Center in Edinburg, Texas
• Mark Stevens, vice president of National Education Association Member Benefits
• Dr. John A. Vaille, chief technology officer for Lake Washington School District, Wash.
• Dr. Johnny L. Veselka, executive director of the Texas Association of School Administrators
The company produces a complete, interactive curriculum system designed specifically for classrooms equipped with computers for each student.
For more information, visit www.timetoknow.com.